Saturday, July 25, 2015

NEW PHILOSOPHY

I have been doing things since the restraining order that I want to do.  The first night I was along in the house, I ordered Thai food to be delivered.  Partly because I had no food in the house and partly because I wanted to eat something that Tracy would never eat so we never ate it.  Tracy had a very limited scope of food and restaurants that she would eat and eat at.  It got boring eating at the same restaurants over and over when we live somewhere where there are hundreds of restaurants.  I found a Thai place that would deliver and ordered a bunch of food.  It tasted fantastic.

This week I got an email for free tickets to see the movie Jurassic World.  I was not that interested in seeing the movie but it was free and I am newly single so I went.  It turned out to be a descent movie.  My new philosophy is eat new foods, do new things, experience the world I missed out on.  Say no to almost nothing.  Go for it!  I am going to experience as much as I can fit in.  I missed out on so much but not anymore.  Try to keep up!

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!