Friday, July 24, 2015

BUSINESS

Monday.  I need to get back to work.  I had a client meeting so that was good.  Last week I barely got any work completed.  I could not focus on work.  What with having to vacate my home, staying in a hotel, sitting on the street for 5 hours waiting for the police, these are not conducive to getting any work done.

Now I need to concentrate on work and make up for lost time.  The only problem is I can't get my head together.  I keep having panic attacks.  I cry all the time.  I never cry.  Now I can't stop crying.  I feel like I am a mess.

Meanwhile I tell a few people and they can't believe I have been going through this.  People keep saying that they would have never known that I was going through this in my life.  They are just shocked.  There was not one sign that any thing was wrong.  I think domestic violence survivors are very good at keeping up a facade.  I had to keep everything together for me, the dogs, the bird, the house, my business, for so long it was exhausting.

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!