Wednesday, July 15, 2015

FILING FOR A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER

On Memorial Day I sent my deposition to my attorney.Since it was a holiday, not much was going on.  Tuesday came and the attorney reviewed the documents.  She tweaked them and put them in the format for the courts and sent them back to me.  Imagine getting documents sent to you that you have to print, review, sign and scan back without the paranoid person you live with finding out.  I could have been a spy the way I hid the documents, sent the emails, took the phone calls and texts, scanned documents and sent them without raising an eyebrow.  

Tuesday night I told Tracy I was taking the dogs to the dog sitter for the day on Wednesday because I was going to be a clients all day.  Tracy hit the roof.  She was furious that I was taking the dogs to a dog sitter when she walks the neighbors dogs.  If you remember we got into an argument because Tracy told me the dogs were my responsibility.  I told her that if the dogs were my responsibility because I own them, then I need to take responsibility and make sure they are cared for for the day.  She didn't let it rest all night.  Ranting and raving that I hated her because I was taking the dogs away from her.

Wednesday morning when I was putting the leashes on the dogs Tracy came upstairs to scream at me about how mean I was and she told me "you may not see your bird when you come home."  I immediately put the dogs in the car and drove around the corner.  I called my attorney and told her about the threat.  My attorney immediately put the threat in the court papers and sent them over to me to view.  I approved and she couriered them over to the court.  I was filing to get a temporary restraining order.  Soon Tracy would be out of my home, if the judge agreed.  Now the waiting happened.

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!