Saturday, September 26, 2015

WHAT RESTRAINING ORDER?

Of course she had to come back.  She came back sometime yesterday and put an item in my mailbox.  I guess she didn't want it.  She broke the restraining order once again.  I can't prove it because I didn't see her.

The security cameras I bought stopped working when I got my new phone.  I have to get that fixed.  I spent hours on the phone with tech support.  I got one camera working but the others are not working.  Had I got her on the camera, I could have pressed charges.  She just doesn't get it.  She snubs her nose at the restraining order.  She doesn't care that the court told her to stay away.

Also she didn't give me back something.  She made an agreement that if I gave her a necklace she would give me back a ring.  I gave her the necklace and guess what?  No ring.  I guess I should not be surprised.

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!