Friday, January 29, 2016

GETTING MY LIFE BACK ON TRACK

I have been trying to get my life back on track.  I thought that not thinking about Tracy for awhile would make things better.  That didn't work.

Around the holidays Tracy followed me for a few blocks.  That really freaked me out.  I mean really freaked me out.  I could not contact the police because even though I knew it was her, I could not prove it with video or photos because she was 1/2 a block behind me and I thought it would be too dangerous to turn around and confront her.  I have learned that without some sort of photo or video proof, the police are not going to do anything.  Maybe a witness would help but she and I were the only two people on the street for 4 blocks.  It was scary.

I have five police reports and they are worth the paper they are written on.  I try to keep positive that when the two year restraining order expires, I will be able to go to court and get an extension if this continues with no difficulty.

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!